Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lunch Break at the Pool


We are finally on our lunch break. Given how many handfuls of M&Ms I've thrown back this morning, I'm amazed that I had room for pulled pork and baked ziti. The craft service here is unbelievable. We get any kind of breakfast sandwich in the morning, there is a never ending stream of coffee (hot and iced), tons of snacks and drinks, and surprisingly no one looks at us like we're pigs. I admit that I do get a little embarrassed while running to set with a candy bar dangling from my mouth, but hey, if I needs my sugar, I needs my sugar.
We're trying really hard to get 'Entrances' shot today since the forecast for tomorrow seems rainy. It feels like we have a load still to cover and I hope that we can keep our energy up until the last shot. As long as Craig keeps us as entertained as he has so far I'm sure we'll be fine.

1 comment:

  1. You must be so incredibly busy- filming, rehearsing, blogging- too much! You're all amazing!

    I can't wait to see the results.

    ReplyDelete